Table Continuation variable - how do I change to lower-case c?

Wed May 16 08:37:57 PDT 2012

rinch at Inficon.com wrote:

> I can not determine how to change the Table Continuation variable from
> "Continued" to "continued." Please, can someone tell me how to change
> the Table Continuation variable from a upper-case  "C" to lower-case
> "c"?

The same way you edit the value of any variable. Go to Special > Variable. In the Variable dialog box, select Table Continuation and click Edit Definition. In the Edit System Variable dialog box, edit the definition and click Edit.

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom