Resources to help a newbie create DITA documents in FrameMaker 10

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Fri May 18 04:45:40 PDT 2012

I should also mention that when I was getting started with DITA, I took a course about DITA in FM at Front Runner in Toronto (http://www.front-runner.com/) that was taught by Bernard Aschwanden. Since then, he's written a book about learning DITA (with tutorials): http://www.publishingsmarter.com/resources/books-and-articles/framemaker

Bernard did a good job with the course; I'm sure the book would be very handy for someone learning DITA.

Nadine