Would like to get comments from people about my flow changes (Was RE: Resources to help a newbie create DITA documents in FrameMaker 10)

Grant Hogarth grant at hedgewizard.net
Fri May 18 11:18:23 PDT 2012

Hi Syeed---
   I would suggest you look at MIF2Go if you've just got one writer or
workstream, or possibly WebWorks if you have multiple.  Both do all that
you ask for.
I've used both, and am very happy with MIF2Go.  WebWorks ePublisher
Express is working fine for a client, but I don't do anything but feed
things through the processor for them, so I dont know much about
setup/configuration for that product.

Grant