Awful Letter Spacing After Replacing a Font

Reng, Dr. Winfried wreng at tycoint.com
Tue May 22 23:21:38 PDT 2012

Hi Nancy,

I had to change all fonts last week. I also noticed that the letters
were too densely packed. However, everything was fine, after
I closed the file and opened it again. I did not re-import formats
or updated formats.

If this would not help in your case, I could imagine that also
a MIF wash might have helped.

Best regards

Winfried