Photo Truncation in Frame to PDF Creation

Bethany Lee bethany.lee at lakeshore.com
Thu May 31 12:18:26 PDT 2012

Oran,
Thanks so much for this. Odd, I've never had this problem before, and even this document I have turned into a PDF and it didn't do this. It was just on Tuesday when I needed a new version and turned it into a PDF, the photo was truncated. I found a work around (smaller photo), but your work around is better.

Unless, as you ask there is a better solution.

Thanks again,

Bethany