Manually resizing table cell width

Gay Alson GALSON at epicor.com
Thu Nov 1 07:58:04 PDT 2012

In checking that I'm fully patched, I also checked for the problem again
and discovered the functionality has been restored. Closing and
relaunching Frame hadn't worked, but rebooting Windows when I left last
night apparently put things back to normal. Next time I'll remember to
do that basic old step first and contact the list second.  :(

Thanks Craig et al,

~~Gay

Gay Alson
Senior Technical Writer