Book-Vars type program for Conditions?

Steve Rickaby srickaby at wordmongers.demon.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 02:09:27 PDT 2012

At 17:31 +0000 1/11/12, Gillian Flato wrote:

>I inherited some legacy docs that are filled with old, obsolete conditions. I want to clean them out from a book level and have a clean template with only relevant conditions.

Although he doesn't currently seem to offer something specific for this, Steve Kubis at Silicon Prairie Software probably has the capability to create what you want: maybe worth having a word with him? He did the same for me a couple of years back when I needed to clean up a few thousand color definitions - now available as his 'color tools' plugin.

<http://www.siliconprairiesoftware.com>

--
Steve [Trim e-mails: use less disk, use less power, use less planet]