Writing FrameMaker Scripts (FM10)

Harsh Patel HPatel at semtech.com
Fri Nov 2 08:51:53 PDT 2012

Hello Everyone,

I am a new member in this forum. I was just wondering, if anyone here has any experience with the scripts in FM10. I have tried some different scripts by reading some material online, but didn't work. I was wondering if I can get some information or a sample code to understand how it works.

Thanks a lot in advance,
Harsh

This communication contains confidential information intended only for the addressee(s). If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately and delete this communication from your mail box.