Confluence 4 export: the one feature that would justify my upgrading from FM10

Robert Lauriston robert at lauriston.com
Tue Nov 20 09:28:01 PST 2012

Confluence has two or three APIs that could be used to write an import
tool, as well as the plugin SDK. There's also an unsupported
command-line interface, which in theory should be able to do a batch
import, but I couldn't get it to work, and did I mention it's
unsupported?

https://bobswift.atlassian.net/wiki/display/CSOAP/Confluence+Command+Line+Interface

Confluence 4 can export a space to several formats, but not to the
documented XHTML storage format.