Confluence 4 export: the one feature that would justify my upgrading from FM10

Jim Owens jowens at magma.ca
Wed Nov 21 04:30:38 PST 2012

We've just started using Confluence; we have documents in Frame and
DITA; and we use Mif2Go and DITA2Go. So naturally I'm interested.

At the risk of going off topic: Confluence has an "Import from disk"
feature. As far as I can tell, it accepts multiple files placed in a
folder on the Confluence server.  (At the moment, I'm arranging for
access to the server disk.) Are you saying this can't be used to bring
in a set of Confluence-compatible XHTML pages?

Is there a better forum for discussing Confluence import?