Fm+Sharepoint?

ant at ant-davey.com ant at ant-davey.com
Tue Nov 27 01:10:41 PST 2012

Yves,

At this point I am only using MySpace on SharePoint, and I have a number of
.dita and .xml files stored there.  As I have recently had a machine upgrade and
software upgrade (From XP to 7, Office 2007 to 2010, and TCS3 to TCS4 - and IT
also upgraded from SPserver 2007 to 2010) I can't tell what influenced the
difference... However, I used to be able to open Frame and DITA files from
MySpace and they would open in Frame.  Now, nothing happens.

We are developing new workflows and processes and will need Frame/DITA/XML files
to work with SharePoint (or we need to get a real CCMS).  I am due to get two
days of SharePoint training next Monday/Tuesday so may be able to a give a
better answer next week.  Also looking forward to hearing from others.

Best regards,
Ant