What is a "PI marker" or "programming instruction marker"

David Artman david at davidartman.com
Thu Nov 29 07:45:25 PST 2012

Thanks for replying, Jeremy--I did not expect such support, given I'm
trying to save every penny for the client and using the free version.

If it is any consolation, you've given me sufficient ammo to get them to
crack loose on MIF2Go. ;)

[By way of some background: We're in an odd spot where we're between
budgets AND about to shift to 'native' DITA using oXygen; so they're
trying hard not to invest further in Frame-specific products. But this
requirement for Help (in am month!) is gonna mean one last tool goes in
that box.]

A few more replies, inline: