TCS 4 as DITA out-of-the-box solution

John Sgammato john.sgammato at actifio.com
Thu Nov 29 15:44:21 PST 2012

Remembering Gillian's original question:

"Has anyone used TCS v4.x as a complete DITA solution? Are you liking it? Is it better or worse than using, for example, XMetal or Oxygen with 3rd-party scripts, etc."

That's the path I am setting down today. I would very much appreciate experiences and warnings form anyone using TCS4 to publish DITA content to PDF and help.
I have a bunch of DITA files, and TCS4 with DITA-FMx. It seems I have everything I need to be successful, except knowledge. I can't even find a good book on the subject!

john