Frame11 no text flow, no new page

ant at ant-davey.com ant at ant-davey.com
Mon Oct 1 04:17:24 PDT 2012

Hi All,

Despite having TCS4 installed for a couple of weeks, I'm only just getting
around to writing a new document...

I have a set of unstructured Frame templates, which I have been using for 3+
years.  Originally built for Frame9, and used on FM10 within TCS3 without any
significant issues, I now find that at the end of the text frame on page 1 the
text continues 'under' the frame and does not flow onto a newly created page.
 Forcing a page break does not have any effect either.

I'm working in structured Frame even though the templates are not structured.
Currently in Authoring view.

I don't recall having this issue with any existing documents opened in FM11 but
produced in FM9 or 10.  Has anybody encountered this, or have any ideas for
resolving the issue?

Many thanks,
Ant