VENDOR POST: Tues Oct 1 FrameMaker Webinar "Debugging XSLT with FrameMaker 11" 10 AM Pacific

Maxwell Hoffmann mhoffman at adobe.com
Mon Oct 1 12:10:58 PDT 2012

In this presentation, hear Lynne Price of Text Structure Consulting illustrate how a developer can use new FrameMaker 11 features to test and maintain XSLT code. The speaker will use an XSLT advanced run to transform all files in a test suite and examine the results using XPath to find particular structures, make changes, and repeat the process until correct results are produced.

What Do You Need to Participate?
Online live seminars are scheduled events simulcast over the web via Adobe Acrobat Connect Pro. You'll need a computer with a browser, Adobe Flash player, and Internet connection. Audio is broadcast through Voice-Over IP via your computer speakers. Access details will be provided once you register.

To register you need your Adobe.com membership login and password. If you need to create a membership, or do not remember your login and password, please go to the Adobe.com membership page.

Registration page: adobe.ly/R423k0

Webinar will be recorded. I will follow up with path to recording when it is uploaded
p.s. I am posting this while at a conference in the UK. You will get a "vacation" email if you reply to me directly.

Maxwell Hoffmann |  Product  Evangelist  |  Adobe  |  p. 503.336.5952  |  c. 503.805.3719  |  mhoffman at adobe.com http://twitter.com/maxwellhoffmann -  http://www.linkedin.com/in/maxwellhoffmann  blogs.adobe.com/techcomm