Buying an old copy of FrameMaker

Peter Courlis neat_gent at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 2 06:12:47 PDT 2012

Shelly Schneider is (potentially) looking for a copy of Frame Maker 8.2.
Which brings to mind an interesting question.
Does anyone know of the distribution of F M'er (versions) in use?
That is, some earlier versions of F M'er are still in use in a production environment
and too what extent are these earlier versions used (???)

Anyone have a "best guess" or some data ?

T I A

peter