Ann: Printing paragraph styles (Finalyser 2013 - for FM10 and Fm11 available)

Georg Eck eck at squidds.de
Thu Oct 4 07:10:58 PDT 2012

Hi Dick,

Many thanks Mike.

We do our best becoming better in communication and on our website, I'm
so sorry.

To our many US users and friends of TOOLBOX: Please send me (or Nicole
or Claudia) an e-Mail
what is your anger with this excellent product or in your communication
with us - Many THX.

********

Yes, TOOLBOX was the name for this family for FM 5 - 9, now we call it:
FINALYSER (unique worldwide and with Trademark)

Today, there is a collection of very brilliant Plug-ins and
ExtendScripts for FM 10 or Fm11.

Announcement: Oct, 4th - Finalyser is now available for FM10 and Fm11
(valid with same FN license).

Benefit: Saves money and saves your time!

According to your requirement, you can take "Format list" to generate a
list of many attributes of all formats.

For more information, please have a look onto the online help* of
Finalyser "Format list":

www.finalyser.com/help/index.html#context/Finalyser_Online-Help/format_l
ist

*) Now, there is Online-Help content easy to find with context-sensitive
topics:
See booktransfer, format_list, term_check, ...

Download and trial (NOW for FM10 and for Fm11):

www.finalyser-shop.com <http://www.finalyser-shop.com>

-              Georg

Subject: Re: Printing paragraph styles

Format List from squidds.de ($49) will do a very nice job of that. It
creates a table with a row for each of the formats. It makes it very
easy to scroll down a column and see, for example, which paragraph
formats use a certain font. (It doesn't show every single format,

though-- but does cover all the major ones).  Format List also creates
tables for character formats and more.

Finding the order form on their site is always a chore, though, and
there are no upgrades. You have to repurchase the utility every time
FrameMaker upgrades. You can download the trial version of Finalyser,
which includes all of the squidds.de utilities, including Format List.

Actually, I think the old FM8 version is called Toolbox, not Finalyser.

Subject: Printing paragraph styles

I'm using FrameMaker 8 and was wondering if there is a way to print out
the paragraphs style information from within FrameMaker? The information
I'm looking for needs to include all the information in the paragraph
designer.

Dick