Bookmarking when printing to PDF

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 5 13:24:05 PDT 2012

You set them up in the on the Bookmarks tab of the PDF Setup dialog box.

AFAIK, there are two ways to access this dialog box.

. File > Print Book > PDF Setup (make sure to select Generate Acrobat Data).
. Select the book file in the document manager, and go to Format > Document > PDF Setup > Bookmarks tab.

Nadine