How to see column width?

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 10:39:28 PDT 2012

Hi Framers,

One of our master page layouts got nudged so that a column was very
slightly narrower than it should be (probably an accidental
frame-handle grab). We found this out by hand-measuring print output.

By selecting the Object Properties item from the Graphics menu, I can
see the width and height of a text frame, the number of columns it
contains, and the gap between those columns, in the Customize Text
Frame dialog. I could presume that if those items are correct,
theoretically the column width is correct. But where can I see the
actual width of the columns to confirm it?

Thanks,
Karen