FrameMaker 11 update 11.0.1

Gay Alson GALSON at epicor.com
Tue Oct 9 04:38:46 PDT 2012

Hello Framers,

I just downloaded the patch but can't install. Is anything required
other than double-clicking AdobePatchInstaller.exe from the zipped
download? When I do, I get the usual "Run" prompts, after which I get an
Adobe Application Manager "Update Failed" window, telling me the Adobe
Application Manager may be damaged.  So I did as it said, downloaded and
installed a new of copy of Adobe Application Manager, rebooted and tried
again, same result. (The update failure window has a "Customer support"
link that was useless to me.)

Feelin' like a newbie this morning; any help much appreciated...  :(

Gay Alson
Senior Technical Writer
www.epicor.com
Tel.: (514) 428-2116