Checklists with AutoForm Radio Buttons

David Artman david at davidartman.com
Tue Oct 9 12:15:15 PDT 2012

>I wrote [edited]:
OR, it might be that they are out of frame, and if they were run into
para and
floated right, they'd better-associate? (Trying that now--just thought
of it!)
---
NOPE! As I figured, the PDF doesn't 'know' where these circles are; it
just knows that they are vertically aligned; and seems not to care that
it is splitting up one of a handful of 'canonical' auto-pairings (Y/N,
Yes/No, M/F, Male/Female, Jr/Sr).

I'm totally stumped; and this opposite-of-documented behavior is the
LAST hurdle of this months-long organization and design project. My best
reference so far, sadly, is a BLOG at Adobe!
http://blogs.adobe.com/loridefurio/files/loridefurio/DesigningForms-UE.pdf

And it just plain don't work like it says there, vis a vis Yes/No pairs
(refer to pg.2)....

Oh, and final insult: I changed the dings in one pair to boxes instead
of circles... and the damned fool application STILL groups the No/No
pairs! I have, right now on my screen, a "radio button" pairing made of
a circle No and a square No about 3" above each other pairing, instead
of pairing with the Yeses on their own lines less than 1" away! With
different dings!!

There ain't enough exclamation marks in the wold, for this hoopty BS....