Upgrade from FM8 to 11?

Jeff Coatsworth jeff.coatsworth at jonassoftware.com
Thu Oct 11 12:51:59 PDT 2012

the 11.0.1 patch fixed it

________________________________
From: framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com [mailto:framers-bounces at lists.frameusers.com] On Behalf Of LTC Writer
Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2012 3:36 PM
To: framers at lists.frameusers.com
Subject: Upgrade from FM8 to 11?

I've been reading the posts about the printing problems, especially when creating a PDF from a book. I was considering upgrading from version 8 to 11. I produce only PDFs for my clients. One client is now using version 10 but told me that I could continue using version 8, for now. I hope that when the time comes that I have to use a newer version for this client, Adobe will have fixed the problem.

Do you recommend I stick with my trusty version 8 or should I add version 11 to my tool set now?

Tim Lewis
Lewis Technical Communications, Inc.

Making complex information more useful.