Languages and FrameMaker languages

Writer generic668 at yahoo.ca
Mon Oct 15 08:46:24 PDT 2012

Rick, do you mean what string of characters in the Language list is equal to those languages?

Looking at Google Translate and Wikipedia, my guess would be:

Slovenian (Slovene) = slovenščina (FWIW, this is not the same as slovenčina, which is Slovak)

Latvian/Lettish = latviešu

Serbian = српски <-- I don't see it on the FM list

Croatian = Hrvatski

Macedonian = македонски <-- I don't see it on the FM list

Nadine