Can Frame's default color definitions be changed?

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Tue Oct 16 11:03:11 PDT 2012

Does anyone know if it is possible to change the values of one of
Framemaker's default color definitions? I'd like to make the Green
less florescent by darkening it a bit. But when I select Green in the
Color Definitions list and select a darker color, the Change button
is dimmed (this only happens for the default colors). So changing any
of the default colors from the UI doesn't seem to be an option. Any other way?

Carol

Carol J. Elkins---A Written Word LLC
Making Information Understandable
Phone: 719-948-3773