Can Frame's default color definitions be changed?

Carol J. Elkins celkins at awrittenword.com
Tue Oct 16 12:07:28 PDT 2012

Nope, defining my own colors isn't an option in this case. Working in
Frame9, I'm importing (not by reference but by creating a copy) an
Excel file containing Excel's red strikeout and green colors to
distinguish new and deleted text, so all resulting text is formatted
as an override to Frame's Body tag. Tagging changed/deleted text in
hundreds of pages of table rows isn't an option either, so I can't
use a custom color definition. As Rick pointed out, it looks like
Frame won't budge on its idea of what "green" is. Thanks everyone for
your help.

Carol

At 12:14 PM 10/16/2012, you wrote:
>Forgive me for stating the obvious, but won't merely defining the
>green you want as a custom color work for you?

Carol J. Elkins---A Written Word LLC
Making Information Understandable
Phone: 719-948-3773
mailto:celkins at awrittenword.com