Collaborate with PDF-based roundtrip reviews?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Wed Oct 17 13:17:09 PDT 2012

Deanna, the marketing blurb just means that you can run an electronic
review using PDFs (that come out of Frame) and Acrobat Comment/Tracking
tools, and then pull those comments back into the Frame
environment/documents -- if you haven't modified the source files. That's
the round trip -- FM to Acrobat to FM.

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.