Importing Formats - Doesn't Apply?

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 10:08:18 PDT 2012

Hi Framers,

I imported paragraph, character, and page layout formats to one
document from another. Then I realized the source document's formats
were incorrect, so I imported formats to the recipient document from
a different document that was correct. But the font family for
several headings did not change in the recipient document as it
should have.

What went wrong and how can I get the correct font to apply
document-wide (other than manually changing + "update all")? I'd
rather not have to find every affected style and change each first
instance manually.

Thanks,
Karen