how to create an embedded mini-TOC or similar?

Art Campbell art.campbell at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 14:20:35 PDT 2012

That would work... but doing it manually for 4-500 headings sounds like
kinda harsh punishment. ;- )
Let the computer do the work...

Art Campbell
          art.campbell at gmail.com
  "... In my opinion, there's nothing in this world beats a '52 Vincent and
a redheaded girl." -- Richard Thompson
                                                      No disclaimers apply.
                                                               DoD 358

I support www.TheGrotonLine.com, hyperlocal news for Groton MA.