Collaborate with PDF-based roundtrip reviews?

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Thu Oct 18 20:35:50 PDT 2012

Harpreet Singh Seehra wrote:
> This is only possible if you have Tech Comm Suite,Standalone Frame cannot do that.

Really? WHY is this?

Aren't the features/capabilities of FrameMaker and Acrobat Pro as stand-alone products not *exactly* the same as they are in TCS? Isn't TCS simply a packaged-cost bundle of some Adobe products (that includes FrameMaker and Acrobat - assuming that the versions are the same)?

I use the stand-alone versions of FrameMaker and Acrobat Pro because I do NOT need the other tools within TCS and would not want to pay for those other tools - even if the package cost is lower for all of them!

So, please describe exactly what you are referring to, and what detailed information you can provide about the  differences between *stand-alone* FrameMaker/Acrobat Pro and the included versions of these products within TCS.