FM10 unstructured to knowledgebase

Chris Despopoulos despopoulos_chriss at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 10:18:59 PDT 2012

JOHN SAYS:
We
 are going to move to knowledgebase-centered doc support for our
products. An attempt at a MindTouch transition met with frustration and
failure. SalesForce looks no more promising.
Does anyone have experience with authoring in FM and publishing to a good knowledgebase?
If I do not find a solution, we are likely to abandon FM even though we have no better alternative.
john

If your KB can import data, show the the data format and I can get Maker to produce it.  So can any other plugin developer, or anybody who knows how to use scripts to munge the MIF.  Further, since you're on Maker 10, this can be implemented in ExtendScript, so you could do it, or somebody else could do it and then you could modify it as necessary.

cud