PDF SharePoint Question

Anderson, Ben Benjamin.Anderson at bbvacompass.com
Fri Oct 19 15:01:51 PDT 2012

Framers,

I've got a PDF question that I hope someone can help me with.

I have a Frame 10 book that contains about 50 or so chapters/files including a TOC and an Index.  I distill the book, to individual PDFs, using Acrobat Distiller X (part of TCS 3).

When I open either the TOC or Index PDF on my shared drive, where all of the source Frame files and PDFs reside (same folder), all of the links to headings, subheadings, etc. work...meaning, if I click on TOC entry  "Blah Blah--3.34"  I'm taken to that very heading on page 34 of chapter 3.

Now, when I load all of the PDFs to a folder on my SharePoint site, open the TOC PDF, and click the "Blah Blah-3.34" entry, it opens the correct PDF, but does NOT take me to the correct page...just to page one of Chapter 3.

The same thing happens with my Index entries.  They work fine on the shared drive.  But, as soon as I load the PDFs to SharePoint (2010 by the way), links within a chapter will only take me to the first page of that particular chapter, not to the exact page where the index tag is.

Anyone have an ideas?

Thanks!!
BBVA Compass
Ben Anderson
Change Management - Systems and Procedures
Telephone: 512.371.4051
Fax: 512.371.4092
Mobile: 205.746.9310
Email: benjamin.anderson at bbvacompass.com
Austin Main - 5800 N. MoPac St., Austin, TX  78731
TX-AU-AU-OFS

Connect with BBVA Compass  Find us on Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/bbvacompass>   Follow us on Twitter<http://twitter.com/bbvacompass>

Before you print this message please consider the environment. Antes de imprimir este mensaje, por favor considera el medio ambiente.

BBVA Compass is a trade name of Compass Bank, a member of the BBVA Group. Compass Bank, Member FDIC.