Index Page Numerals - Wrong Font Again!

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 12:52:06 PDT 2012

Some time ago I ran into trouble with the commas between index entry
page numerals rendering in the wrong font. Rick kindly pointed me to
the index reference page where I could format the style of index
elements. It solved the problem at the time.

Now index entry page numerals render in (default) 12 pt Times--not my
format for IX levels--when I update the index. On the index reference
page, if I format the " 1, 2--3" item to my style, it doesn't seem to
have any effect on the body pages.

What am I missing, or what else can I try (Frame 9)?

Thanks,
Karen