Index Page Numerals - Wrong Font Again!

Karen Robbins karendesign at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 13:25:07 PDT 2012

Hi Richard,

That doesn't work.

If I select the paragraph format for that level of IX entry, apply,
then choose update all, nothing happens. The errant format doesn't
change to the correct one.

If I try the character format palette, selecting the proper font and
size, when I choose apply the one selected instance changes. If I
choose update all, my choices in the Global Update Options dialog are
"All Characters and Catalog Entries" which changes every style to
this one; "All Matching Tags in Selection" which changes only what's
selected, that is, one numeral at a time; or "All Tagged..." but
nothing in the pop-up list applies--not only do I not know what or if
these default-looking numerals are tagged, but none of the list items
have anything to do with index entries or the default font.

:-(