FrameMaker Find/Change Behavior

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 01:16:38 PDT 2012

Question: What's the best thing about starting FrameMaker in the morning?

Answer: When you do a search, you actually know where the cursor is
going to be when the Find/Change dialog box opens.

Does anyone know if the inconsistent behavior of the Find/Change dialog
box was fixed in 11? I might upgrade just for that.

If anyone from Adobe is reading this, PLEASE make the cursor always be
in the 'Find' text box when the Find/Change dialog box opens, the same
as it is in Adobe Reader. Is this really so hard to do? Sorry for being
so blunt, but I didn't have a coffee yet.

--
Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson