HTML mapping pages BLOAT

Rob Shell rshell at iafrica.com
Tue Oct 30 12:23:13 PDT 2012

Dear Framers:
I need some help. My rather old files from FM6 and onwards are behaving
awkwardly when read into FM 11 (patched).
The problem is that I have far too many HTML mapping reference pages. I have
learnt that the max number of ref pages is 100, but the HTML bloat is
pushing it over the top.
I am working in unstructured framemaker, not using HTML AT ALL.
I have tried fixing the template file but this only helps a little.
Anyone else have this problem?
I am hoping this is my BIG problem with these files. Results in massive
sluggishness, elephantiasis I call it.
Rob