Horror Story!

David Artman david at davidartman.com
Tue Oct 30 12:40:55 PDT 2012

One dark, stormy day, I began a new contract.

In short order, I was in charge of a six-dimensional array of
Conditional Text, in multi-reuse Text Insets, with two different
deliverable aspect ratios, one of which becomes an active PDF Form
integrated with a could-based Contact Management System... that is
accessed almost exclusively via iPad.

I only have to customize this Dread Packet of Potentiality three or four
times *a week* to customize the source to a given site and client (and
OS version, and software version, and hardware installed, and particular
networking foibles and requirements, and whatever Sales promised that
client that month).

*boooooo*
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!