Bye bye FrameMaker & Adobe

Daniel Azuelos dan at pasteur.fr
Sun Sep 2 15:48:08 PDT 2012

  Hello to all Frame users.

I'm a User of FrameMaker since version 2,
I'm now saying you godbye because of fatal deception:
- Adobe abandonned FrameMaker on MacOS X;
- Adobe abandonned FrameMaker on Solaris;
- Adobe didn't provide any equivalent software replacement;
- Adobe is still unable to provide professionnal software running on
  case sensitive filesystems (i.e. systems where you make the
  difference between Adobe and adobe): ex. InDesign on MacOS X
  doesn't install on a case sensitive file system.

For the ones who are using MacOS X and are involved in the fight against
any kind of malware, please consider using "case sensitive" file
systems as a safety rule.
You will make fail any ill conceived piece of software and most notably
any crapware.

Bye.
--
Avois sensiive data leaks                     ==> don't quote in bulk.
--------