How to add Table numbers to List of tables

Apurva Bahadur apurva at writxt.com
Wed Sep 5 01:46:43 PDT 2012

Dear All,

Please help me overcome a peculiar problem in FM.

I have a document with number of tables.

Each table in the document has a 'Table Title' paragraph style applied to
it. Thus the text below the table reads "'Table 1: Letters of the
alphabets" etc.

When I make the List of Tables (special -> List of Tables), the LOT
displays only "Letters of the alphabets ... 2" (assuming that the
particular table is on page 2).

What I want to do is the display the complete text in the LOT like "Table
1: Letters of the alphabets ... 2"

Any idea how this is done?

I hope my question is clear to you. Many thanks in advance.

--

Regards,

*Apurva* *Bahadur*