Reviews of FM 11

Shmuel Wolfson shmuelw1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 04:10:08 PDT 2012

I don't know what the big deal is. For remembering the last five
searches alone it's worth forking over 400 bucks to Adobe. Don't think
about the fact that there are numerous free text editors that have had
that feature for years. Those are simple text editors - not your main
authoring tool! When your main authoring tool adds one nice feature like
that it's worth $400. For two nice features, it's worth $600. So don't
think about the money guys, just shell out the bucks!

On the serious side, our purchasing department would be willing to pay
for upgrades if I feel they are necessary, and when Adobe was reasonable
about upgrade prices I did feel it was necessary to upgrade every two
versions or so. But now that Adobe has increased the price to $600 for
just two versions back, I might just wait for a few more releases to
come out and buy a full license. Adobe is really overreaching, and I
hope they figure that out.

Regards,
Shmuel Wolfson
052-763-7133