Converting Framemaker to Sharepoint

Gilberti, Cynthia Cynthia.Gilberti at dcsg.com
Tue Sep 18 08:03:05 PDT 2012

Good morning all-

What a great group. I can't  begin to tell you how helpful this group has been for me in the past. Unfortunately, I've lost the Framemaker debate and my company has elected to convert manual content to Sharepoint.

Can anyone provide information how to effectively convert framemaker content to Sharepoint so I don't have to cut and paste?

Cindy Gilberti
Store Communications
DICK'S Sporting Goods, Inc.
724-273-3711
Cynthia.Gilberti at dcsg.com<mailto:Cynthia.Gilberti at dcsg.com>

The information contained in this message and any attachments (collectively, the "Transmission") from Dick's Sporting Goods, Inc. or one of its subsidiaries contains confidential information and is intended solely for the named recipient(s). If you are not a named recipient, you are prohibited from copying, distributing or using this Transmission. Please contact the sender immediately by returning the e-mail and deleting the original Transmission.