FrameMaker 11 cannot print a .ps file: others on Adobe forums agree

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Thu Sep 20 10:35:28 PDT 2012

Rob...

"Nobody" is a bit strong. I can print a book to PS from FM11 without
trouble. When I try to print an earlier version FM book to PS, nothing
happens unless I open all of the files in that book (no crash, just
nothing).

It does appear that there are a number of print to PS/PDF issues that
*some* people are having. Hopefully, Adobe can replicate these problems
and address them in a future update.

Be sure to send in your files and exact steps to replicate the crash.

Cheers,

...scott