Frame vs Word - the decision

laura at lavadome.net laura at lavadome.net
Thu Sep 20 00:48:55 PDT 2012

 Hi all

 You may remember a while back I asked for help regarding arguments I
 could use to persuade my company to use Framemaker for its docs.

 I'm sorry to report I have lost the argument.

 "Even though the quality of Word may have minor disadvantages, the cost
 and consequence of shifting to Framemaker is not justified. Unless there
 is a fantastically good reason I am missing(?) then the choice is
 obvious. Please stick to Word henceforth and get no more production done
 in Framemaker."

 Yours, despondently.

 Laura