Hebrew characters

GREGORY ECKRICH gweckrich at wowway.com
Fri Sep 21 11:07:38 PDT 2012

Good afternoon.

We need to insert 9 Hebrew characters into a book title.

I use a MacBook Pro running Parallels w/Windows XP SP3, Framemaker 10.

As a casual user, here is what I have done:
1-used ADOBE Fireworks to build an image made of Hebrew characters--lines in the letters had the jaggies when image was imported to Framemaker document.

2-copied/pasted text into Fireworks; same low quality.

3-changed localization to Hebrew-Querty. Specified character font as EZRA SR. Language does not permit use of Hebrew. Opened onscreen keyboard. The English cognate was typed onscreen instead of the Hebrew.

Any suggestions?

Thx.