Fwd: Re: Is there a video demonstrating Word vs Framemaker?

Wei JIANG [PT-CN] jiangw at polytrans.com.cn
Sun Sep 23 17:31:00 PDT 2012

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Re: Is there a video demonstrating Word vs Framemaker?
Date: 	Mon, 24 Sep 2012 08:29:06 +0800
From: 	Wei JIANG [PT-CN] <jiangw at polytrans.com.cn>
To: 	Carol J. Elkins <celkins at awrittenword.com>

Dear Framers,

Many years ago, a programmer and lecturer from Taiwan authored a book -
The Art of Word – Write and Typeset Large Scale Documents - on how to
typeset in Word in an artist's way. That book - around 400 pages -
explains nearly every aspect of Word that the author found useful while
typesetting his own books. Here is a link to a PDF file which contains 2
sample chapters from that book:
http://jjhou.boolan.com/lsword-20040516-2chaps.pdf . Even if you do not
read Chinese, I guess you can still feel the "professionalism".

Kindest,
Wei Jiang
English<>Chinese Translator and Multilingual DTPer based in Beijing, China