Question about saving to a .mif

Ann Zdunczyk azdunczyk at triad.rr.com
Mon Sep 24 09:22:59 PDT 2012

Hi Tammy,

Not sure why there are only these two options but if you same to a mif 7
file and the person opens in Frame 9 you will lose the FM 10 features.

Ann Zdunczyk
President, JOAT, SWAG
a2z Publishing, Inc.
Language Layout,  Translation Consulting, & Template Creation
Office: (336) 922-1845

Home: (336) 922-1271
Fax:   (336) 922-4980
Cell:  (336)456-4493