Response from Adobe - Print to .PS issue - Cause and solution

Scott Prentice sp10 at leximation.com
Fri Sep 28 09:10:19 PDT 2012

I wish that Adobe would do away with this structured/unstructured switch
.. I think it causes more confusion than it does any good. All it does
is remove the "StructureTools" and "Element" menus and a handful of UI
elements from the structured interface. I think it would be better to
provide an easy way to hide/show the menus of your choosing rather than
using this "mode" switching.

It's perfectly safe to work on unstructured documents when the
structured mode is enabled, and allows you to work on all types of
documents.

Also, if there was just one mode, it would make testing much easier ..
I'd think.

Cheers,

...scott