Where on Adobe is the info/link to renew my maintenance contract for FrameMaker?

Martinek, Carla CMartinek at zebra.com
Mon Apr 1 11:33:30 PDT 2013

File > Publish. It may only be active if you have the TCS4 suite installed. I'm no expert on this by any means... this is just a couple days of playing around with the trial version and seeing what happens.

Shocked me at how simple it was to publish from unstructured Frame. Yes, it starts using their default templates. You'll definitely spend a significant amount of time setting up style sheets, etc. (But probably less than you would setting up EDDs, etc. for structured Frame the old way.)

-C