Where on Adobe is the info/link to renew my maintenance contract for FrameMaker?

Tori Muir tmuir at spot-on-creative.com
Mon Apr 1 17:28:49 PDT 2013

We had a client that wanted line numbers in a document, a new feature in
v11. We would not have upgraded otherwise.  It was literally a 'if Frame
can't number the lines, we put this back into Word' situation -- for a
400 page specification document. I cannot imagine the pain of trying to
wrangle something that large and complex in Word!

Sadly, having spent the flippin' $600 to upgrade, they were not happy
with how Frame does the line numbers (they wanted contiguous numbers
thru the entire 400-page book, whereas Frame restarts in every chapter
and at every 1000th line).  So we ended up having to throw the problem
over to Rick Quatro, who came up with an excellent scripted solution at
a fraction of the upgrade cost.  Which is quite possibly why I'm so
peevish about the upgrade price:we spent $600/employee for nothing we
could use.

Tori Muir
tmuir at spot-on-creative.com