Where on Adobe is the info/link to renew my maintenance contract for FrameMaker?

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Tue Apr 2 14:07:50 PDT 2013

Hi, Rick.

It is, indeed, one of the products I intend to check more thoroughly soon - I have an much older version of this (that I used to convert PDF's into Word a number of years back), so I'd need to check a more recent version, of course.

Of course, this is a bit more than just a PDF creation tool, and the price is higher than BCL Technologies as a result (although they often have sales for around $39 to $69 dollars).

Thanks,