Where on Adobe is the info/link to renew my maintenance contract for FrameMaker?

Syed Zaeem Hosain (Syed.Hosain@aeris.net) Syed.Hosain at aeris.net
Wed Apr 3 08:40:25 PDT 2013

> My copy of Acrobat 8 is already paid for and it can do a lot of things easyPDF can't.

Okay. I have not looked at the details in easyPDF yet, but as a fast PDF generator, I was quite pleased.

But, I also do not do much editing of the PDF output. I use that file as the way to distribute review copies pretty regularly when working on a document, and having to edit it each time to fix things would be time-consuming. For the final release, about all I do to the PDF is add certain meta-data properties.

> Are you sure you're using the same compression, font embedding, etc. settings when comparing performance?

Don't know for sure yet - only did an initial look to see if it had any basic fundamental problems. I will do more comprehensive testing later ... with other PDF creation products too.